General Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site (‘ilevelsoftware.co.uk’) is subject to the following terms:
- By using ilevelsoftware.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ilevelsoftware.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use ilevelsoftware.co.uk.
- i.LEVEL Software Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by i.LEVEL Software. Your continued use of ilevelsoftware.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of ilevelsoftware.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post or otherwise make available to the public the content of ilevelsoftware.co.uk except for your own personal use. Any other use of ilevelsoftware.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of i.LEVEL Software Limited.
- You agree to use ilevelsoftware.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of ilevelsoftware.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ilevelsoftware.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- ilevelsoftware.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the i.LEVELSoftware Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will i.LEVEL Software Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties;
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ilevelsoftware.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- i.LEVEL Software does not warrant that functions contained in ilevelsoftware.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ilevelsoftware.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying i.LEVEL Software, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the i.LEVEL Software and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of i.LEVEL Software or any other third party.
- All icons and graphic images are copyright of ilevelsoftware.co.uk and Iconshock by Unusual Minds, and the respective photographers.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ilevelsoftware.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Postal communication can be sent to*:i.LEVEL software ltd
18 Medfield Street
* Please note that all unsolicited marketing communication to this address will be ignored.